Programming station for turning (virtual keyboard)
Software with network license for 14 workstations
The DataPilot software is a PC application for Windows operating systems. The screen of the PC displays the control's interface as it appears at the machine and offers the familiar graphical support. The programming station is operated via the PC keyboard. A keyboard strip matches the control keys to the PC function keys.
PC programming software for the CNC PILOT 640 and MANUALplus 620
- Software release module for DataPilot (USB dongle)
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 (64-bit) PC with the recommended system requirements
- Processor: Processor with virtualization support
- RAM: At least 4 of GB RAM (of which approx. 1.8 GB of RAM per running programming station)
- Hard drive: At least 10 GB of free memory space per programming station
- Resolution: At least 1024 x 768 pixels
- Chinese (simplified and traditional)
- Network license for 14 workstations
Do you have any questions about our products or services? Our experts will be happy to advise you in a personal appointment.